Terms od use
The Regulations for the use of the database on www.DanceGuide.eu
1. www.DanceGuide.eu is an electronic database of entities connected with dance theatres in Europe.
2. The purpose of the Database is to provide and disseminate information about dance theatres, festivals, choreographers and dancers in Europe.
3. The Base is subject to legal protection guaranteed by the Copyright and Related Rights Act of 4 February 1994 (Journal of Laws of 2006 No 90 item 631 with later amendments), Databases Protection Act of 27 July 2001 (Journal of Laws of 2001 No 128 item 1402 with later amendments).
4. The Database is administered by the Website Administrator, namely Centrum Sztuki Mościce in Tarnow, whose task is to ensure proper availability of the server and care about the system protection and safety of the stored information.
5. Registration, use and search for information in the Database is free of charge.
The rules for using the Base
1. To use the Base, it is necessary to have a terminal enabling the use of the Internet, equipped with an up-to-date Internet browser.
2. Registration to the Base in www.DanceGuide.eu, hereinafter referred to as the Base, is made by filling in the registration form. Sending the form is equal to the acceptance of the Regulations. The data appear in the Base after the preliminary verification made by the System Administrator.
3. The registered user receives access to their profile, with the use of the link sent to the e-mail address given in the registration form, in which they can give information about themselves and their activity.
4. Any data placed in the Base can be copied and stored, as well as printed only for personal use (for non-commercial purposes).
5. The persons authorised to modify records in the Database are registered users (only within their own profile) and the System Administrator.
6. The information about a person entered in the Base within the personal profile are made accessible to other users of the Base.
7. The data included in the Database in w www.DanceGuide.eu shall be stored in Poland.
8. The user agrees for the processing of the personal data included in the Database WHO IS WHO in www.DanceGuide.eu by Centrum Sztuki Mościce in Tarnow, at the same time having right to access, correct or remove the data, in compliance with Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws No 133 item 883)
9. The user should keep updating the data entered in the Base.
The Administrator's rights and obligations
1. The System Administrator has right to access the entered data by means of the administrative access independent of the user. Moreover, it has right to block and remove records which breach the Regulations, rights of a third party or the interests of Centrum Sztuki Mościce in Tarnow.
2. The System Administrator shall make any effort to control and verify the contents of the data included in the Base, however, it shall not be liable for their accurateness.
3. The Administrator warns that any attempts to break into The Base, break a password and use the Website in a way which is non-compliant with the Regulations, may entail taking appropriate legal steps.
4. The Administrator shall not be liable for interruption in the Base operations for the reasons independent of the Website Administrator.
5. Any remarks and problems related to the use of Database www.DanceGuide.eu may be reported by means of a contact form.
1. The users shall be notified about any changes in the Regulations by inserting them on this website. Any changes in the Regulations become effective on the date of inserting them on this website.
2. Applicable law for any legal relations arising from the Regulations is Polish law. Any disputes shall be settled by the common court having jurisdiction over the Administrator's seat.
4. The Administrator shall not be liable for any damage caused by the improper use of the Base by the user, problems in the Base functioning if they occurred as a result of events which could not be foreseen or prevented in spite of maintaining due diligence, using the Base by the users in a way not compliant with the provisions of the Regulations.
5. To all matters not settled herein, generally applicable laws shall apply.
The statement concerning the personal data
The User entering data:
- declares that the given personal data are accurate;
- acknowledges that entering inaccurate data entitles the Administrator to their immediate removal
- declares that he/she has familiarized with the Regulations and agrees to follow them;
- declares that the data given in the form do not violate any rights of a third party or legal standards;
- agrees for the processing of their personal data by the Database Administrator
- acknowledges that they have a right to access the processed personal data and to correct or remove them.